Kep1er To Disband In July After 2 Years And 6 Months Of Promotions

 
[+16, -56]


[+391, -9]
So fast

[+309, -5]
Wait that’s the WADADA group right?

[+254, -3]
Is it a trend for Korea to disband their groups quickly and debut replacements for them instead of making a group that'll continue for a long time?

[+201, -2]
I heard they aren't popular in Korea

[+167, -1]
Aren't there too many idols in Korea?

[+146, -17]
They're not even popular here

[+118, -3]
What a waste of Shen Xiaoting

[+108, -6]
I knew this since I first saw the lineup of the group but Mashiro is a really cute kid, I hope she countinues activities after this too. Her facial features are, of course, so pretty. Her mannerisms and facial expressions are so cute to me, she seems like she has a really good personality
[+93, -61]
I hope this person doesn't join XG
[+92, -5]
TWICE are really amazing aren't they... All the members renewed their contracts after 7 years huh?

Comments

Recommended Posts: