Kim Kardashian To Rename ‘Kimono’ Brand

Kim Kardashian To Rename ‘Kimono’ Brand

[+1,958, -20]

>> American celebrity, Kim Kardashian revealed she will change the name of her shapewear brand ‘Kimono’ on SNS.




A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on

(Source: Girls Channel)

1. [+4,478, -13] I think the comment from the mayor of Kyoto actually worked

2. [+2,192, -39] This lady isn’t all bad huh.

3. [+2,063, -11] I’m so happy





4. [+1,220, -8] Ah, that’s great news

5. [+715, -13] Japan’s culture was protected. I’m happy

6. [+598, -6] So great

7. [+538, -5] Ahh, good. But I don’t think this person should get ‘thanks’ in the comments on sns. This person hasn’t apologized for naming her brand kimono at all.

8. [+480, -5] That’s great. I’d hate if Kimono became underwear

9. [+312, -15] This taught me about the scariness of influencers





10. [+277, -2] What will happen to the company you named kimono? What will happen to the trademark you filed not only in America but also the EU? What will happen to kimono(.)com and the Instagram account @kimono? I’ll be checking!

11. [+241, -0] I want her to apologize seriously. She says she loves Japan yet she still had no intention to change the name at one point? This is a joke

12. [+188, -10] The new name is KIMCHI!!!

13. [+139, -1] I don’t get this picture. It looks like she’s sitting on a chamber pot. She definitely had surgery to get that big of a butt right? I wonder if she can’t close her thighs because of that?

14. [+91, -4] What about apologizing to Japan? You aren’t gonna give a word of apology for trying to steal our culture?

15. [+38, -1] What about the Twitter account?!



Comments

Recommended Posts: