Kento Yamazaki Praised For Being A Versatile Actor

Kento Yamazaki Praised For Being A Versatile Actor

Kento Yamazaki has acted in a number of live-action movies and dramas from mangas including ‘JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure’, ‘The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.’, ‘Hyouka’, ‘Orange’, ‘Your Lie In April’, ‘Death Note’ and more. He is also rumored to be starring in the live action film ‘Kingdom’.

“He’s not picky about the work or his own performance, he will play any kind of role and accept any kind of direction. It’s easy to get criticized for working on live-actions of popular mangas but he doesn't care for that and still accepts the offers. No matter what gets said about him online, it doesn’t seem to hurt him at all” (Movie staff)

Even the staff spoke about highly about Kento being easy to work with.

(Source: Girls Channel, Cyzo)

1. [+1,450, -13] The result of never turning down work ww
2. [+1,383, -6] He fit the naive role for Rikuo the best

3. [+1,134, -109] I feel like Kento Yamazaki gets increasingly more handsome everytime I see him. I wonder if that’s just me

4. [+805, -13] It’s better to pick your work. Especially for live actions

5. [+783, -13] You’re praising that?

6. [+700, -13] He’s young and handsome, and while his acting isn’t the best, I think that’s only for now because even Takashi Sorimachi and Yutaka Takenouchi became great actors. Good luck Kenty~

7. [+635, -36] I think he gets too much work. I haven’t watched 1 thing with this guy though

8. [+338, -200] I don’t get what’s so cool about this guy

9. [+288, -296] He’s handsome
10. [+526, -4] I understand why he doesn’t refuse work since he’s still young. I wonder how he’ll be when he reaches 30s~40s

11. [+455, -22] He wasn’t good in JoJo

12. [+410, -21] But, I think he’s handsome.

13. [+123, -17] This guy was seriously miscast in JoJo.

14. [+45, -99] His face looks like Tao Tsuchiya

Comments

Recommended Posts: