Hikaru Utada Sings Theme Song For Kingdom Hearts III

Hikaru Utada Sings Theme Song For Kingdom Hearts III

kingdom hearts iii
kingdom hearts iii
hikaru utada

Watch the trailer here

(Source: Girls Channel)

1. [+79, -2] She made her debut really early on and because of that she’s always kept this youthful image to her, but she’s 35 now. Time flies by…

2. [+63, -2] I used to love Kingdom Hearts and I even thought Utada was the best. But, the story is too scattered and I just can’t follow it...

3. [+60, -2] That short hair cut really fits Utada

4. [+50, -3] Kingdom hearts is a game that I have no energy to play but, I’d like to know the story of.

5. [29, -3] Hikaru did great but....

6. [+25, -0] I’m anticipating a Hikaru sounding song. Will it be a ballad~?

7. [+10, -3] The song is great

Comments

Recommended Posts: