AKB48 Yuka Tano Apologizes For Her Negative Remarks About Korea

AKB48 Yuka Tano Apologizes For Her Negative Remarks About Korea

- During an Instagram live Yuka Tano stated “I think Koreans are cute but I don’t like Japanese people that love Korea”, “I just hate Japanese people who want to be Korean”, “There are people that should do Korean makeup and there’s people that just shouldn’t be allowed to, you know?”, “Korean makeup fits some people and doesn’t fit some people, so only do what looks good on you!”, “I think that everyone who goes to Korea gets plastic surgery”, and “People’s (Instagram) profiles that have somewhere in Korea for their place or have hangul in their bio, they’re too much”

[T/N: This isn’t everything she said I’m only translating from what the article wrote, so there might be small mistranslations!!]

(Source: Girls Channel)

1. [+6,585, -121] This might be a bad move for her as an idol but I’m personally starting to like her now. wwww

2. [+6,154, -200] Well said!!!

3. [+4,057, -124] Well said! Even though it’s a remark from a idol, I support it fully and I’ll support her too!

4. [+3,822, -95] I don’t think Koreans are cute though

5. [+2,590, -97] True!! But, she used to be a nobody before this

6. [+2,592, -60] I agree with her.

7. [+2,212, -49] Same

8. [+1,716, -65] Ohhh! I think this is the first time I’ve wanted to support this girl group, when this kid came out wwww!! Do your best and don’t lose to this!

9. [+1,700, -69] I’m supporting you

10. [+1,620, -47] She’s right! I feel the same too!

11. [+1,481, -45] Don’t know who she is but I agree

12. [+1,083, -38] “Japanese people who want to be Korean” ←who wwww

13. [+841, -32] Tano put it well~!!

Comments

Recommended Posts: