TWICE Chaeyoung and Zion.T Revealed to be Dating


Chaeyoung from girl group TWICE (24) and singer Zion.T (34) were revealed to be dating.

On the 5th, Chaeyoung’s company JYP entertainment and Zion.T’s company The Black Label confirmed that “The two are meeting each other with good feelings”

(source: Yahoo Japan)

1. [+2219, -175]
I can’t believe Chaeyoung is only 24 years old. I thought she must’ve been older since her career started so long ago. I think it’s good that they’re continuing to date more and more. Please be even more happy in the future!

2. [+525, -75]
I’m a ONCE. Even though she’s only 24 years old she puts on some amazing performances. I think it’s only natural to be in a relationship. I’m happy that she has 8 older sisters to look out for her with her new relationship.

3. [+211, -58] 
I think it’s only natural because she’s at the right age to date at 24 already. It’s nice that her company acknowledged the relationship and said to support them

4. [+321, -99] 
She’s with Zion.T? Chaeyoung is one of the younger members in the group right? When I think of Twice I see them as a young even though they’ve been a girl group for 9 years now. Twice have really survived longer than most of the usual idol groups. Even though they’ve continued for so long as a group, Chaeyoung is still only 24 years old. Even though we don’t know the future of this relationship. I’m happy that she has love in her life because she’s a good kid. I’ll look after them

5. [+93, -24]
I’m shocked to hear that Chaeyoung is only 24. Especially since Twice has been active for such a long time. Talking about Twice, I wonder if their 3 Japanese members are also dating. I think it’s cute that the Kansai members speak in Kansai-Ben (dialect) sometimes. But recently it seems like the companies of Japanese idol groups think it’s ok to be open about relationships rather than hide them.

6. [+92, -12]
S-Sorry… But who’s Zion.T? I just got introduced to him now from Yahoo 

7. [+74, -9] 
I’m a ONCE but it’s so shocking how easily they revealed this. I’ll cheer for them

8. [+36, -6]
It’s being more accepted for well known idols to date huh. Even though they broke up now, there was Barapin’s (Blackpink) Jisoo. And Aespa’s Karina and Lesera’s (Le Sserafim) Kazuha even though it’s early in their relationships. It’s time to start focusing on work.

9. [+17, -13]
Zion.T is talented and seems like a kind person so it’s good. For some reason I find his unique features attractive

10. [+10, -4]
I love Chaeyoung but for a Hallyu idol to be on the front page of “Japanese News” makes me feel very uncomfortable 

Comments

Recommended Posts: