'Produce 101 Japan The Girls' New Girl Group IS:SUE To Make Their Major Debut On June 19th

 

It was announced that 4 girls, RIN, NANO, YUUKI and RINO will make up the girl group IS:SUE and make a major debut on June 19th with Universal Music, they appeared on a girls audition program 'PRODUCE 101 JAPAN THE GIRLS'. 

[+31, -96]


[+263, -4]
I'm not a fan but I feel sorry for ME:I. Their concept looks good better and their outfits too. And between an 11 member group and a 4 member group, 4 people feel better.

[+210, -6]
SInce ME:I are the actual kids who won, wouldn't they have mixed feelings about this? 

[+207, -0]
These are the kids that weren't added to ME:I?

[+177, -4]
If the same company debuts another group this quickly, the kids who won the vote wouldn't be able enjoy their win

[+174, -6]
So what was the point of voting then... They're debuting too fast

[+131, -20]
In other words, the dropouts 

[+103, -22]
I feel bad for ME:I

[+80, -3]
Isn't this just like a slap in the face to ME:I?

[+75, -5]
The members are popular but it feels like they're rushing their debut

[+61, -2]
I like the amount of 4 people more than 11

Comments

Recommended Posts: