LE SSERAFIM Sakura Miyawaki Addresses Hate For Her "Terrible Singing"

 

"The standards will be different for new people right? It made us think of what type of changes would we should bring to this stage. I wanted to make a stage that was fun for those people who were hearing our songs for the first time and for it to be an amazing day they'll never forget!"

Miyawaki continued: "And so with that deterimination, I believe we prepared the best stage we could. It hasn't even been even 2 years since we made our debut and we've only ever had one tour till now, so we took on the challege, had fun with it and from the bottom of our hearts we poured it all into our stage called Coachella. That alone, made me feel like this is what life and LE SSERAFIM is about to me"

"Only yourself alone will truly know (the effort you put in). I really prepared for this stage, suffered for it and enjoyed it and I was able to show all of that on the day of the show. I might not be perfect in the eyes of others, but no one is perfect, this stage was our best and that's the unshakeable truth."

"Today while walking around Coachella, I heard from people passing by "You're stage was the best yesterday!". That alone filled me with emotion" Miyawaki said

[+322, -638]

(source: Girls Channel)

1. [+1771, -164] 
But you can't change the fact that it was bad. You worked hard

2. [+1500, -114]
No, just go practice more

3. [+1181, -13] 
I had no idea she was getting hate from this

4. [+785, -15]
Isn't it better to just shut up and start practing at times like this instead of giving excuses

5. [+750, -22]
If you have the time to post videos of you knitting, you could've put that extra time towards practicing singing and dancing instead

6. [+714, -15] 
Just how bad were they?

7. [+556, -26]
So many excuses huh

8. [+540, -45]
Hybe groups are quite bad at singing huh

9. [+341, -19]
When I saw Le Sserrafim's performance the two that were catching my eye were Chaewon and Yunjin

10. [+206, -28]
"In the eyes of others", you mean ears right

11. [+143, -22]
12.[+30, -223]
If you're attractive you don't even need to worry about bad singing 

Comments

Recommended Posts: