Can You Forgive A Handsome Man Who Got Plastic Surgery?

[Lifestyle] Can You Forgive A Handsome Man Who Got Plastic Surgery?

- [+103, -588] In the plastic surgery topics on Girls Channel, I feel like there are a lot more positive comments about plastic surgery if you get double eyelids or if your life becomes brighter after the surgery. And the plastic surgery topics on here are usually regarding women who got plastic surgery but what does everyone on Girls Channel feel about men getting plastic surgery? I want to hear from people who have positive views on plastic surgery in particular. Like would you be ok even if your boyfriend or husband was the one who got plastic surgery? Everyone, would you forgive a handsome man had plastic surgery?





(Source: Girls Channel)

1. [+4,885, -374] This is good
2. [+3,299, -41] I don’t mix with guys who are overly concerned with their appearance. They keep fixing the way they look when they’re just fine already.





3. [+90, -2,316]
4. [+1,856, -51] Sorry, personally I don’t think I can… Like you obsess over your looks that much? I guess if their reasons were really big, then it can’t be helped but no way to people who did it thoughtlessly

5. [+1,637, -36] I wouldn’t think anything if a coworker or one of my girlfriends got something done but if it’s about boyfriend…. that’d be kinda tough. I know it’s not a bad thing. And I can’t exactly explain why I don’t like it. It’s just instinctive.

6. [+1,269, -84] I hate it.

7. [+1,034, -25] I’d let it slide if we were just dating but I couldn’t marry them. A lot of men also have the same views about women who got plastic surgery. It would be embarrassing if you were scammed genetically





8. [+852, -79] If I ended up liking someone who got plastic surgery, I wouldn’t dislike them for it. Even if a man, who’s not my boyfriend or my husband, got plastic surgery I think I should like it.

9. [+81, -726]




10. [+765, -26] It’s a no for me

11. [+734, -30] No way

12. [+586, -16] Fans have stopped supporting Korean idols after they got plastic surgery

13. [+319, -10] I’d be fine if we were dating but not marriage

14. [+241, -5] I don’t think I’ll like it since it’ll reflect on the kids.

15. [+141, -100] Why wouldn’t you forgive them



Comments

Recommended Posts: